John Lehman, Ph.D., Licensed Psychologist
Providing Consultation Services to the Professional Community
Dr. John Lehman is a licensed psychologist with a specialty in clinical psychology. He has served for many years as a psychologist for public safety agencies. He has provided multiple evaluations for a variety of Texas licensing boards that focus on the medical field, and also assesses for corporations and others.
At present, Dr. Lehman has retired from providing direct services. He only provides organizational consultation,to third parties such as boards and agencies. He no longer maintains an office. See below for further information.
If you are in need of a referral for an evaluation:
1. Contact the employer or group seeking an evaluation for a different referral. Most are aware that I have retired.
2. If you need further assistance in finding a referral, contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org and I will be happy to provide referral suggestions. That email is checked regularly.
Files from previous assessments:
1 As required by law, records are maintained for seven years from now.
2. If you are in need of a record, please contact me initially via email (email@example.com). This is the quickest way to get in touch with me. I can then discuss what is needed to secure the documents.
3. All records are in storage and will require several days to retrieve them.
1. I no longer maintain an office.
2. If you need to contact me for an urgent matter, contact 972-814-0189.
3. I no longer have a fax machine, please scan any information you need me to review and email as noted.
3. Mailing address: P.O. Box 116695, Carrollton, TX 75011.
4. Email: firstname.lastname@example.org